Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Oracle OpenWorld 2014

Less than 3 weeks left before the biggest Oracle event of the year kicks in - and I bet, Oracle OpenWorld'14 will impress anybody (as usual). I am honored to be selected as one of speakers there. Here are my two talks:

- UGF4428 "Expanding SQL Horizons: PL/SQL User-Defined Functions in the Real World"
  Sunday, Sep 28, 1:30 PM - 2:15 PM
  Moscone South - 310

- CON4429  "Calling SQL from PL/SQL the Right Way"
Thursday, Oct 2, 2:30 PM - 3:15 PM
Moscone South - 308

Everybody is welcome! I really think that these presentations can improve you day-to-day PL/SQL.

P.s. I will do my best to provide a daily update from the ground! There should be a lot of interesting things to share.

2 comments:

B said...

can you please post the presentations somewhere? I couldn't find them on dulcian.com...

B said...

nvm, found them on the OOW website, thanks for the great talks!